Benefits and Results of Weight-Loss Surgery
I have reached my goal weight and maintained it for more than a year. Normal weight is something I don't think I've been at since birth. I eat most foods but in smaller portions now. I still avoid fried foods, and other heavy fat foods but don't, in the slightest way, feel like I am restricting. Sensible eating and routine exercise have made it possible. Your program and literature were great for educating me after surgery. I firmly believe that the surgery gave me the tool, but what I learned through your literature and meetings has changed my life. My total weight loss is about 214 lbs and I feel great. I also had excess skin removed recently. I can’t say that was fun but it felt like the final step in becoming a new person.
Here are just a few of the ways you have changed my life:
- I comfortably fit in an airplane seat
- I can even put down the meal tray in an airplane seat
- I'm not afraid that a toilet seat will break if I use it
- I've gone from a size 7x shirt to Large
- I've gone from a 58" waist to 36", and am about ready for 34"
- I love to go out socially again and be seen in public.
- I can exercise regularly and my knees tolerate it.
You saved my life!
Contact us via email or phone or register for an appointment.
Use our free online bmi calculator,
meet a Dr. Cirangle, or read about the duodenal switch or morbid